Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome to my blog! My name is Jason Bolton. I am currently a junior majoring in Marketing. I have always been interested in traveling and seeing all the different images our world has.

The location I chose is Chicago, Illinois. Chicago is also known as the "Windy City," however I do not know the full explanation for this, I plan on learning through out this experience. Located next to Lake Michigan, Chicago was built upon its easy access from the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. There are two rivers, the Chicago and the Calumet river that flow through the city itself. While Chicago is one of the largest cities in the world, I believe there is many geographical parts that can be seen.

Chicago has been one of my favorite places to travel to. I fell in love with the city the very first time I traveled there. From the rivers downtown to the Navy Pier, as well as Lake Michigan all intertwined with the massive skyscrapers, it is an awesome place!

No comments:

Post a Comment